Finding Wisdom

Sunday, May 3, 2009

If There Were No Tomorrow



I would tell you today

That you are the one that fills my life

Whose smile I cannot wait to see

Whose arms I long to have wrapped around me

Whose lips I live to kiss

Softly, passionately, in every way


I would want you to know

That you make my heart skip a beat

You fill my soul with contentment

You brighten my dark skies

You fill my days and nights

With stars, hopes, and cascading dreams


I would want you to see

How beautiful the world looks now that you're here

Your eyes light up the sky

Your touch paints the heavens

Your kiss creates amazing rainbows

Of beauty, sunshine, and life


I would want you to understand

That I have always loved you

Before I knew there was you

Before our eyes ever met

Before I found in you

Happiness, completeness, and passion


If there were no tomorrow

I would tell you
That you are the greatest gift in my life

Whose love I cherish above all else

You sustain me with

Your laughter, love, and friendship

Before there was no knowing

I'd tell you I love you infinitely,
with out boundaries, and beyond time
Author
unknown

No comments:

Blog Archive

"A moment to still our minds, stop what we're doing to appreciate the silence and perhaps collectively breathe"

Something like that. What do you think?

Would you participate if the whole world would would pray at the same time on the same day for a minute 60 seconds of your day for world peace?

Would you be able and willing to pray at the same time with the whole world?

Imagine what positive energy it would bring to this world today? Which needs positive energy.

Well, please let me know what you think about this concept. I am working on talking to other people about this and coming up with a date to do this. Would love your participation and thoughts on this matter.
Thanks!

Mantra

Contributors


View My Stats