Finding Wisdom

Friday, October 3, 2008

"How Can I Forgive Those Who Sin Against Me?"







This has been a hard road for me. I realized through this experience that if I didn't look within myself and learn to forgive that I would never move forward in my life. I have reached the path of forgiveness. I hope this helps you as it did with me.



According to the Bible, we are to forgive. Ephesians 4:32 declares," Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you"


Colossians 3:13 proclaims,"Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you"


Matthew 6:14-15 is best understood to be saying that people who refuse to forgive others have likely not truly experienced God's forgiveness themselves.

No comments:

Blog Archive

"A moment to still our minds, stop what we're doing to appreciate the silence and perhaps collectively breathe"

Something like that. What do you think?

Would you participate if the whole world would would pray at the same time on the same day for a minute 60 seconds of your day for world peace?

Would you be able and willing to pray at the same time with the whole world?

Imagine what positive energy it would bring to this world today? Which needs positive energy.

Well, please let me know what you think about this concept. I am working on talking to other people about this and coming up with a date to do this. Would love your participation and thoughts on this matter.
Thanks!

Mantra

Contributors


View My Stats